Lots of stuff going on!
1. It’s not going too well for the prosecution in the Zimmerman trial, but the evidence has nothing to do with it. As in the O.J. Simpson debacle, the jurors will vote based on their personal skin tone.
I hear the primary skin tone is vanilla. Zimmerman will walk.
Ain’t multiculture marvelous?
2. Egypt’s President Morsi is having a bad time with the people and the military. The Mohammedan Morsi says he will die before resigning.
Great idea. Shoot him.
3. Immigrants, both legal and not, account for all job gains in the United States since 2000. Native-born Americans, on the other hand . . .
It’s Bush’s fault, I tell you.
4. Washington D.C. moves closer to giving illegal aliens drivers’ licenses, a license that will look exactly like those of real Americans. The new license will be part of their Welcome Wagon Basket.
Sane nations don’t do this type of thing.
5. Basketball doofus Dennis Rodman wants the Nobel Peace Prize for his trip to North Korea to play kissy-face with dictator Jim Jong-un.
I say give it to him. Obama got one. I think you can buy them at WalMart now. On sale with additional discount for photo-free Democrat voter card.
6. The Obama administration tries to quietly delay implementation of a key part of Obamacare. It’s not going too well, you see. Oh, dear.
Didn’t go quietly either.
Republicans renew call for repeal of the legislative mess.
Let it happen.
* * * *
Tomorrow is the Fourth of July. These are grand times to be American.