Thanksgiving is not noticed in Mexico, but I am thankful anyway.
For these things:
1. I live in an up-and-coming country, not in a collapsing one.
2. I am still alive, which is more than Lord Byron can say.
3. I married three times and got the best one at last.
4. My wife is young and lovely.
5. I am not rich, but not poor either. Wouldn’t like poverty.
6. I have no job and don’t need one. Obama is paying our way.
7. I live in a big house painted red.
8. My daughter seems happy.
9. I am healthy and pretty for an old dude.
10. I have all my hair.
There are more, but that will do for today.