On that side, we find just two candidates: The humorless, charm-challenged, battle ax and future felon Hillary Clinton and the quasi-Democrat but admitted socialist called ole Bernie.
Lurking in the wings is the aging, foot-in-mouth, groping, leering Joe Biden, an old pol who cannot keep his hands off good-looking women within grab-ass distance. That is what the Democrats offer voters, a geriatric trio of whiteys.
The party of inclusion and diversity. Oh, the irony!
Are you laughing yet? Can you believe this?
Are we in Alice’s Wonderland?
On the Republican side, we have black, white, Latino, Asian, women, men, an incredibly diverse, talented lineup. The multiculture-obsessed Democrats have three old honkys, and the allegedly racist Republicans reflect a veritable mosaic of color, culture and idiom.
Oh, the irony, again! Let us hold hands and hum Kumbaya.
Why, even Jeb Bush speaks fluent Spanish. Neither Hillary nor Bernie nor Joe speak anything but English. They are language-deficient.
Let’s look at Bernie now.
He’s a socialist, which means he likes Big Government, Heavy Regulation, Welfare, and High Taxes. Just like Barry, but more.
Think Greece. And cringe.
Looking at Bernie’s campaign website, a number of things leap out at me, issues that reflect the dreamy-eyed Utopianism that runs rampant through the leftist way of thinking — if you can call it thinking.
- Income equality. There are too many rich people and too many poor people. So rob from the successful and gift to the unsuccessful.
- Getting “Big Money” out of politics. Dream on, Bernie.
- Racial justice. Blacks are oppressed and cops are bad. Arrant nonsense.
- Fighting for women’s rights. What are the rights women lack?
- Caring for Veterans. Seven years into a Democrat administration, why hasn’t that happened already, Bernie?
- Support the Iran Deal. Yes, Bernie trusts Iran! Good Lord. He has faith in the “Death to America!” Ayatollahs.
There are more, but I know you’re laughing so hard right now that it’s difficult to focus your eyes. Grab a Kleenex.
Thankfully, ole Bernie will not be president, but it’s sad that so many people subscribe to his cockeyed nuttiness. He’s a leftover radical relic from the flower-power 1960s, hardly a sane fit for the 21st century.
Where are the Franklin D. Roosevelts and Harry Trumans? Now those were good Democrats, people worth voting for.