Democrat Party mouthpiece CNN thinks Joe may not be the best option for the 2024 presidential election. He’s old. He’s senile. And he often misreads his teleprompter. So CNN offers a list of 11 alternatives, a list so bizarre and laughable my eyes cannot cease rolling back into my skull.
Let’s call them the Unmagnificent Eleven.
Four of these folks I never even heard of, but we’ll judge them by the company they keep — on this dismal list.
Since CNN is a Democrat Party mouthpiece one must conclude these are the people the Democrats are actually considering when either (1) Joe kicks the bucket or (2) he gets tossed over the rail, his utility having come to an inglorious end.
Here is CNN’s wacky list:
- Kamala “Cackles” Harris.
- Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.
- Sen. Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren.
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar.
- North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper.
- Former New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu.
- Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo.
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen “Oily Face” Whitmer.
- New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy.
- Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker.
- Stacey “Never Concede!” Abrams of Georgia.
That “Cackles” Harris — a woman so spectacularly unlikable and unsavory that she washed out rapidly from the Democrat presidential primaries — leads that list mocks logic. Even many — maybe most — Democrats dislike her.
It’s a grand time to live in Mexico.