This is dedicated to all the nincompoops who voted for Sleepy Joe Biden. You know who you are.
Behold the stony mug of Sarah Iannarone who will face the current mayor of Portland, Oregon, in a runoff election on November 3. She is a fanatic, a supporter of the terrorist organization known as Antifa.
For years, I’ve observed the United States circle the drain hole. The primary problem is that it’s a nation full of spoiled people who’ve never faced an existential threat.** With some exceptions, Americans, especially on the coasts, are self-absorbed and ignorant.
There are many upshots of this. The open-borders mindset because “all cultures are of equal value.” The embrace of diversity, which I’ve been telling you for years is a recipe for murder and mayhem. Have you listened? Sadly not.
And now you have anti-American Mohammedans walking the hallowed halls of Congress and terrorist groups handing up popular candidates for various political offices.
And plenty of nincompoops are voting for them.
Iannarone’s platform includes “housing for all,” defunding the cops, and Lord knows how many other “free” things. Iannarone says she’s an Antifan because “the Red Hats are coming after brown & black people, after Jews, after queer & trans people, and more.”
Someone forgot to tell her about Jews, that Israel is an oppressor nation.***
Vote for Trump in November even though a second term will only be jamming another ball of orange hair into that drain hole through which the nation is spinning. People like Iannarone and her ignorant ilk have plenty of Drano in their cupboards.
It’s a great time to live in Mexico.
* Alternate headline: The Face of Evil. Both are accurate.
** The last time was three decades ago when the Soviet Union collapsed.
*** No, it’s not.
ALL IS NOT bad in these days of the plague. There are pluses.
- We’re spending less money. Yes, staying at home means not going out to eat, something we usually do a lot, but rarely now. So, more cash in the bank.
- No more roadblocks on the highway between here and the capital city. There is a teachers college* in a small burg between here and there, and the students — radical, ignorant nincompoops one and all — regularly put roadblocks on the highway to solicit money to further the Revolution. I never give them a peso. But the CCP Virus has chased them away. Ha! Irony.
- Lower gasoline prices. Apparently, this has squat to do with the plague, but it happened almost simultaneously, so it seems connected. Gas prices in Mexico have plunged from about 20 pesos a liter to 14, a sizable savings. I think we can thank the Russkies and the Mohammedans for this.
- More together time with my child bride and her with me. This is mostly a plus, but we are getting on one another’s nerves now and then. In our 18 years we’ve never been together so often. She is cute, however.
- More posts on The Unseen Moon. This is a plus more for you than for me, but it’s a plus for me too in that it gives me something to do aside from watch YouTube videos and read books on my Kindle. I also garden now and then. Weeds.
- A cleaner house. We have no domestics aside from Abel the Deadpan Yardman, but that’s just the yard. Inside the house, milady is the Queen of Cleaning. It’s not her best talent, but she does a decent job when she finds time free from her pastry business, which is kaput for now. So housecleaning is getting more attention. I do some too. I am very un-Mexican in that regard. Pass the broom.
- I’ve ceased to shave.
* * * *
* These are called “Normal” schools, but there’s nothing normal about them. It’s a chain of “teacher colleges” around the country, which has existed for decades. In reality, they are communist training camps replete with murals of Ché, which explains the radicalism of teacher unions in Mexico and also the appallingly low education level. Sad.
THE UNSEEN MOON sends heartfelt congratulations this morning to the Brits who have thrown off — as of 11 p.m. last night — the yoke of the European Union.
Since Great Britain was one of the principals of the EU, there is hope of a domino effect and that other nations will come to their senses, embrace their nationalities and culture, and get the devil out of that nefarious, globalist organization.
Like open borders in North America, open borders in Europe has been a disaster, allowing millions of people, especially Mohammedans, from less successful nations to easily invade the countries of Western Europe where they set up their little caliphates, grab taxpayer money and incite violence.
But one wonders if it’s not too late for the British. A malevolent Mohammedan mayor rules London, and the favorite name for newborn boys in the United Kingdom last year was Mohammed. Not Cecil or Nigel.
This doesn’t bode well for British culture.
On a related note, President Trump has reduced substantially the contributions of U.S. taxpayers to the United Nations, another dreadful, globalist, plus anti-American organization. Perhaps after his re-election this year, he will do the right thing and toss the entire U.N. into the Atlantic Ocean, letting it paddle on its own.
Let us pray so.
In the meantime, let us cheer Great Britain and wish it well.
Now pass the fish and chips.
Or perhaps falafel and hummus would be more fitting.