STRAIGHT FROM the proverbial horse’s mouth comes the truth about Islam.
Why do so many people who vote Democrat in the United States resist criticism of this demonic religion? And why do those same people vilify Israel, the only nation in the Mideast where women walk free … and armed.
Ayaan Hirsi Ali believes Mohammedanism can be reformed. I think she is mistaken. First, it must be contained, then suppressed. This will not be easy.
It will be difficult in part because so many Western nations are now doing precisely the opposite, embracing the enemy. Really dumb.
HERE’S HOW I see Trump’s work so far:
- Healthcare reform. Grade of D. Going along with Paul Ryan’s dusting off his crappy, old proposal was a rookie move. Back to the drawing board, Don. Jeez.
- Muslim Brotherhood. Grade of F. Going wishy-washy on the terrorist designation is ridiculous and dangerous. I mean, really. They’re Mohammedans.
- Pipelines. Grade of A+. Opening the Dakota and Keystone pipelines is great. Jobs. Energy. What’s not to like?
- Israel. Grade of A+. Supporting the sole democracy in the Middle East, a place where women walk free, unmasked and heavily armed is the proverbial no-brainer, just the opposite of Weepy Barry’s abominable stance.
- Supreme Court. Grade of A+. Nomination of Neil Gorsuch is excellent. May other nominations be of equal caliber.
- Terrorist nations. Grade of A. Beefing up security regarding visitors from known terror nations is common sense. That hippie judges are blocking it is absurd.
- Border wall. Grade of A. He’ll get an A+ when the wall is complete. All nations should protect their borders.
- Federal regulations. Grade of A+. Trump has ordered that for every new federal regulation, two existing ones must be eliminated. It’s difficult to praise this too much.
- Hiring freeze. Grade of A+. Trump has put a freeze on hiring new civilian federal employees. There are some exceptions. This will slow governmental bloat.
- Blocking Hillary. Grade of double-A+. Keeping the Clintons from returning to the White House may be Trump’s greatest accomplishment of all.
11. Shock value. Triple-A-Plus. The Trump presidency has leftists in a state of perpetual horror. You can hardly put a high enough value on that. We’ve never seen their favored epithets of racist and sexist regurgitated so frequently.
BILL WHITTLE looks back at almost eight years of the worst presidency in U.S. history.
Meanwhile, Weepy Barry decides not to disparage criminals. It’s just not nice.