AND A PROSPEROUS one to boot, thanks to President Trump.
Here are the Top Ten Accomplishments in 2019 of the Trump Administration. If you are aware of few or none of them, that’s not surprising. The news media do what they can to ignore good news and focus on any little negative thing available.
But in the background, the Blond Bomber is doing great work.
- The Trump Boom is going strong. The unemployment rate recently hit its lowest mark in 50 years. All told, since President Trump’s election, America has added more than 7 million jobs — over half a million in manufacturing alone.
- The stock market keeps breaking records. The Dow Jones and S&P 500 hit record closes again last Friday.
- The working class is thriving, as are previously forgotten communities. Wages are now rising the fastest for low-income workers, and poverty rates for blacks and Hispanics have reached all-time lows.
- Accountable government is back. Since taking office, Trump has rolled back nearly eight regulations for every new one, saving American taxpayers more than $50 billion in the process — with bigger savings still to come.
- Better trade deals are putting America back in the driver’s seat. Congress approved Trump’s USMCA this month — a YUGE win for U.S. workers, farmers, and manufacturers that will create 176,000 new jobs.
- Trade with China in particular is about to get a whole lot fairer. As part of a historic “phase 1” deal, Beijing has agreed to structural reforms in its trade practices and to make substantial purchases of American agricultural products.
- Securing the border is paying off and making America safer. Trump struck new agreements with Mexico and Central American countries this year to help stop the flood of illegal immigration. Thanks to this swift action, border apprehensions fell by more than 70 percent from May to November.
- On healthcare, Trump is fighting to give Americans the best system on Earth. While Democrats try to take away choice, the president’s focus on affordability led to the largest year-over-year drop in drug prices ever recorded.
- American interests are taking center stage abroad. In just one example: After years of not paying their fair share, NATO allies will have increased defense spending by $130 billion by the end of next year.
- The U.S. military took out the world’s top terrorist in October. U.S. troops are now getting the support they deserve. Trump recently signed the National Defense Authorization Act for the 2020 fiscal year, which includes the biggest pay raise for the military in a decade.
As Democrats continue to scream and writhe on the floor because it was “Hillary’s turn,” the Blond Bomber is proving himself to be one of the greatest U.S. presidents ever.
* * * *
(Note: Be sure to watch the short video I placed in the comment section. You’ll be a better person for it. Some of it might surprise you gay people.)